Villa 1 is a 300 sq. metre 4-bedroom villa, with 3 bathrooms and villa 2 is a 200 sq. metre villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Together they can accommodate up to 12 guests and can be rented individually or together. Ideal for families with children of all ages, groups of friends, or for people seeking complete privacy. An extra cot is available for babies under 3 years old.
Furnished to the highest standard with a blend of modern and Zanzibar Arabic style influences with an English contemporary feel. Both villas have marble floors throughout, bespoke handmade furniture from locally sourced manga and coconut wood, artwork from throughout the African continent, indoor and outdoor eating areas, garden hammocks, air conditioning throughout. The garden is resident to 6 tortoises and an array of local bird wildlife.
The villas offer a service of optimum luxury with many included amenities and perks: I-pads, Bluetooth speakers, LED flat screen TV’s with digital channels including BBC, CNN, sports and movies, DVD players with a home library of over 200 DVD's including many classic movies, series and children's movies, free Wi-Fi, as well as some home exercise equipment; also included are Inaya bathroom amenities, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, pressed fresh juice and a tropical fruit platter.
Honeymoon couples that stay a minimum of 4 nights will receive: a fresh fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
plus an additional 30 minute luxurious couple's massage.
If they stay 6 nights or more they will receive all of the aforementioned goodies and
lobster dinner for 2 on any night of their choice, either at the Villa or at our Sexy Fish restaurant at Z hotel
New flexible booking Terms & Conditions:
25% deposit required upon booking – balance upon arrival
Full refund if cancelled 14 days before arrival
The Z hotels new Gym, Spa, Rooftop Yoga & Viewing Deck
All 3 new levels with the most amazing views in Nungwi.
Due to the recent Covid 19 worldwide pandemic, to keep both our guests and employees safe, we have made some changes to the Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas that we would like to make you aware of. We believe that with careful planning and consideration by our staff and guests we can continue to provide the best hospitality services on Zanzibar. For now, this may be our new norm but the Zanzibar sun is still shining, the blue waters still shimmering and the cocktails are still being stirred, all waiting for your visit.
1. All our pool and beach beds will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
2. All our Saruche restaurant tables at the Z hotel will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
3. We have advice and guidance posters throughout the hotel and the Kidoti Villas to educate and remind all about keeping sensible distances if they wish to do so, plus the importance of hand washing.
4. All staff will be trained on the new social distancing norm both in and out of the work place.
5. All staff will have their temperatures taken daily before starting work shifts and they will only visit their homes weekly on their days off. Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas will be laying on transport so all staff can avoid public transport.
6. All staff that come in close contact with guests will wear masks.
7. There will be non-touch automatic hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel grounds, the private Villas and staff quarters.
8. There will be a 24-hour period where each room/Villa is left empty between guests vacating and new guests arriving.
9. Guestroom keys & key cards as well as the Kidoti Villas keys will be disinfected after each use.
10. Guest transport: frequently touched places inside the vehicle in the passenger areas will be disinfected with every arrival.
For additional guest comfort, we have also banned smoking in all public spaces at the Z hotel including the pool deck and restaurant, however there will be small allocated smoking areas for those who do want to smoke.
Zanzibar wasn't really affected by Covid-19 to the same extent as most other countries, in fact the minister of health recently announced there have been no new cases for 5 days. However, we will keep the above measures in place for everyone’s peace of mind.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you at the Z hotel or the Kidoti Villas by Z for your African holiday of a lifetime.