Kidoti Villas by Z Hotel are 2 private luxury villas situated on the northern tip of the magical island of Zanzibar, close by to the peaceful village of Kidoti.
The villas are perfectly positioned on a small cliff top on privately owned gated grounds set back from the main road and come with security guards on-site 24/7. Sharing half an acre of landscaped tropical gardens, private decking, hammocks, sun loungers and an infinity swimming pool.
Both villas have spacious private terraces and there is also is a large decked area within the grounds, perched over the horses’ paddocks. This is perfect for families or larger groups wishing to dine together and relax on the sofas, alfresco, with a glass of something chilled whilst watching the horses graze. With stunning panoramic views over the blue waters of the Indian Ocean, this decking area is ideal for sitting back and watching the beautiful Zanzibar sunsets.
They are the perfect getaway for a family or group of friends. The villas come fully staffed with a personal chef, waiter, house butler, housekeeper, security and villa manager – all on hand to indulge your every whim.
One daily pick up and drop off service is offered to go and use some of the Z hotel facilities: private beach area in the nearby white powder beach of Nungwi. Visit the hotel Spa, one of its 2 restaurants, Cinnamon & Saruche, or experience the sunset with a cocktail in the Rooftops bar.
nic0maz | Bristol, United Kingdom.
Arnold M| Kiambu.
Kate K | London, United Kingdom.
George K | Nairobi, Kenya.
Honeymoon couples that stay a minimum of 4 nights will receive: a fresh fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival and lobster dinner for 2 on any night of their choice, either at the Villa or at our Saruche restaurant at Z hotel
If they stay 6 nights or more they will receive all of the aforementioned goodies plus an additional 30 minute luxurious couple's massage.
New flexible booking Terms & Conditions:
25% deposit required upon booking – balance upon arrival
Full refund if cancelled 14 days before arrival
The Z hotels new Gym, Spa, Rooftop Yoga & Viewing Deck
All 3 new levels with the most amazing views in Nungwi.
Due to the recent Covid 19 worldwide pandemic, to keep both our guests and employees safe, we have made some changes to the Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas that we would like to make you aware of. We believe that with careful planning and consideration by our staff and guests we can continue to provide the best hospitality services on Zanzibar. For now, this may be our new norm but the Zanzibar sun is still shining, the blue waters still shimmering and the cocktails are still being stirred, all waiting for your visit.
1. All our pool and beach beds will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
2. All our Saruche restaurant tables at the Z hotel will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
3. We have advice and guidance posters throughout the hotel and the Kidoti Villas to educate and remind all about keeping sensible distances if they wish to do so, plus the importance of hand washing.
4. All staff will be trained on the new social distancing norm both in and out of the work place.
5. All staff will have their temperatures taken daily before starting work shifts and they will only visit their homes weekly on their days off. Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas will be laying on transport so all staff can avoid public transport.
6. All staff that come in close contact with guests will wear masks.
7. There will be non-touch automatic hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel grounds, the private Villas and staff quarters.
8. There will be a 24-hour period where each room/Villa is left empty between guests vacating and new guests arriving.
9. Guestroom keys & key cards as well as the Kidoti Villas keys will be disinfected after each use.
10. Guest transport: frequently touched places inside the vehicle in the passenger areas will be disinfected with every arrival.
For additional guest comfort, we have also banned smoking in all public spaces at the Z hotel including the pool deck and restaurant, however there will be small allocated smoking areas for those who do want to smoke.
Zanzibar wasn't really affected by Covid-19 to the same extent as most other countries, in fact the minister of health recently announced there have been no new cases for 5 days. However, we will keep the above measures in place for everyone’s peace of mind.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you at the Z hotel or the Kidoti Villas by Z for your African holiday of a lifetime.