At 280 sq. meters, this spacious and luxurious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa has a style that blends Ibiza and Zanzibar. Furniture has been imported from Italy and London, and is complemented with locally made pieces from zanzibar-grown coconut wood. The Italian-style kitchen has built-in appliances by siemens, white stonework tops and a double-door American-stylefridge.
The villa comes with both indoor and outdoor eating areas, 2 large en-suite king bedrooms, plus a twin bedroom and a family bathroom. It features cream turkish marble floors throughout, lighting by philippe starck and boasts original art pieces by established artists from Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana, the UK and Germany.
Floor to ceiling glass panels enable stunning sea and sunset views from the living area, master suite and large terrace. The villa also comes with ipod docks, ipads, blue tooth speakers and led flat screen tv's in both the living area and master bedroom. There are also a large selection of board games and dvd’s.
This large, light, and airy villa would suit families, small groups and couples seeking a luxury romantic getaway.
Honeymoon couples that stay a minimum of 4 nights will receive: a fresh fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
plus an additional 30 minute luxurious couple's massage.
If they stay 6 nights or more they will receive all of the aforementioned goodies and
lobster dinner for 2 on any night of their choice, either at the Villa or at our Sexy Fish restaurant at Z hotel
New flexible booking Terms & Conditions:
25% deposit required upon booking – balance upon arrival
Full refund if cancelled 14 days before arrival
The Z hotels new Gym, Spa, Rooftop Yoga & Viewing Deck
All 3 new levels with the most amazing views in Nungwi.
Due to the recent Covid 19 worldwide pandemic, to keep both our guests and employees safe, we have made some changes to the Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas that we would like to make you aware of. We believe that with careful planning and consideration by our staff and guests we can continue to provide the best hospitality services on Zanzibar. For now, this may be our new norm but the Zanzibar sun is still shining, the blue waters still shimmering and the cocktails are still being stirred, all waiting for your visit.
1. All our pool and beach beds will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
2. All our Saruche restaurant tables at the Z hotel will be a minimum of 1 metre apart.
3. We have advice and guidance posters throughout the hotel and the Kidoti Villas to educate and remind all about keeping sensible distances if they wish to do so, plus the importance of hand washing.
4. All staff will be trained on the new social distancing norm both in and out of the work place.
5. All staff will have their temperatures taken daily before starting work shifts and they will only visit their homes weekly on their days off. Z Hotel & the Kidoti Villas will be laying on transport so all staff can avoid public transport.
6. All staff that come in close contact with guests will wear masks.
7. There will be non-touch automatic hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotel grounds, the private Villas and staff quarters.
8. There will be a 24-hour period where each room/Villa is left empty between guests vacating and new guests arriving.
9. Guestroom keys & key cards as well as the Kidoti Villas keys will be disinfected after each use.
10. Guest transport: frequently touched places inside the vehicle in the passenger areas will be disinfected with every arrival.
For additional guest comfort, we have also banned smoking in all public spaces at the Z hotel including the pool deck and restaurant, however there will be small allocated smoking areas for those who do want to smoke.
Zanzibar wasn't really affected by Covid-19 to the same extent as most other countries, in fact the minister of health recently announced there have been no new cases for 5 days. However, we will keep the above measures in place for everyone’s peace of mind.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you at the Z hotel or the Kidoti Villas by Z for your African holiday of a lifetime.